Friday, March 25, 2011

Print ad # 2

I just created my second print ad for our production of The Tragedy of Romeo and Juliet.  I used glogster because I had a goal in mind to try and make the ad stand out more, so it will catch people's eyes.  In my add, I tried to use text boxes that will seem to jump out at your eyes.  I also incorperated vibrant colors so it will look interesting, and so that people won't just pass over the ad without considering looking at it.  I used the quote "Love is a smoke made with the fumes of sighs."  I think this means that with love comes consequences.  This is shown in the production, because Romeo and Juliet's love ultimately lead to both their deaths.  In my ad, I also made sure to include the show date, a catchy picture, and some of the important actors' names.  I hope this add is succesful!

No comments:

Post a Comment