Friday, April 1, 2011

Print ad #3

I have just completed my third print ad for the Romeo and Juliet production.  For this ad, I tried to use a more authentic style to attract people's eyes.  I used more types of bland colors so that it will look like the authentic and traditional Romeo and Juliet play that people know.  I used the play's prestige to help advertise our play.  People will see that it is Romeo and Juliet and will want to come to it because they have never seen the famous play.  I also made this ad with a picture in the middle to attract people's attention.  The quote that I used is one of the most famous in the play.  It is from the balcony scene, when Juliet says "Romeo, Romeo, where art thou Romeo".  This quote Is one of the most famous quotes in the entire play.

No comments:

Post a Comment