Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Print ad #4

I just created a new ad for the Romeo and Juliet production.  I tried out a new website that creates a mock movie ad.  This website allows you to put the title of the movie, the actors names, a quote from or about the movie, and it will put the picture of you're choice in the background.  I chose this type of ad because I wanted to try out a more professional looking type of ad.  Im excited to see whether this more professional ad is more succesful than the ads that are more "out there".  I think this ad will work well because when people see the ad and it looks like an ad that would be in a real theatre, they will think that our production is put together really well.  I'm excited to use this website in the future.  I am also looking forward to making other new discoveries like this in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment